Monday, May 18, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (May 18th, 2009)...

Outside my window... It's partly cloudy and 55 degrees with a slight breeze. They are calling for lows tonight at around 34 degrees. That means we will be bringing in all the flowers for the night.

I am thinking... of ideas for dinner... maybe something easy like tacos, one of my favorites!

I am thankful for... a hard working husband that knows how to do so many things. I am also thankful for a loving God that favors us with so many blessings.
From the kitchen... there is new bead-board up on the wall... and trim to be finished. I am seeking new inspirations for meals, time to go through some cookbooks for ideas.

I am wearing... my usual draw-string jeans... a pink sweater... and pink slippers.

I am creating... lists of things I want to accomplish within the house and garage.

I am going... no where today... we ran errands yesterday, together!

I am reading... blogs and emails...

I am hoping... to get an old birdhouse down from the loft and re-paint the trim on it.

I am hearing... traffic on the main road... it's very quiet.

Around the house... Nolli is sleeping in his bed, there is laundry to folded and basic chores to be done.

One of my favorite things... is how much Nolli and DH have bonded... how Nolli loves to get on the bed and snuggle up to his Dad now.

A few plans for the rest of the week: to keep cleaning... to work on getting winter clothes put away and summer clothes unpacked. Work on adding pictures to scrapbooks.


Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne


1 comment:

Pearl said...

it's so cute how nolli and your DH are so close!