Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Almost Here!

Only one more day... and then it will be Memorial Day weekend! We have been looking forward to this weekend... not that we have any plans for it (now) but it's nice to have 3 days off together. We will probably just keep working on our never ending projects... things like changing out closets, cleaning gutters, doing a little painting... and doing it together, at our own pace!

We may actually go to the movies... we would like to see Night at the Museum 2... we liked the first one. And we may rent a couple of movies as well... and of course, we will Bar-B-Que out on our grill. I am still undecided as to what I want to grill... likely some chicken with homemade sauce... and of course we will need a great tossed salad with homemade salad dressing! (I am hoping my back will let me do all that I have planned! It has a life of it's own these days!)


I need to actually go grocery shopping... but I may wait until this evening when DH comes home to go with me so that he can load and unload everything for me. We are also waiting for the oil delivery to come today... I went with a new company... and I am hoping that the driver is not weird and won't give me a case of the "heebie-jeebies" like the other one does! Nolli and I have already been outside, watering the flowers and enjoying the beautiful weather!


Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: