Friday, May 29, 2009

38 Random Things...

Randomness

Ok... I'm thinking a little slow this morning... so I'm taking the easy way out today!

1. What color is your toothbrush?..... White and pink!

2. Name one person who made you smile today: That would be John! Always!

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? .... I was eating breakfast and watching the Today show.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?... Getting John out the door and wishing him a great day!

5. What is your favorite candy bar? ... If it's in "bar form" Snickers... or Dove Milk Chocolate

6. Have you ever met a famous person? ... Yes... Pat Robertson and Ben Kinchlow (from working at CBN... crazy days!)

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? ... "I love you... Have a Great Day!" to John

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? ... Moose Tracks or Mint Chocolate Chip

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? ... water

10. What was the last thing you ate?..... Breakfast... an egg sandwich

11. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?... Nope... Not at all!

12. The last sporting event you watched? ... ummm, I have no clue... the neighbors playing softball on Monday???

13. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Buttered... with kosher salt

14. Who is the last person you sent a text message too?... That would be John... his status on coming home on Friday

15. Ever go camping?.... Not in a very long time... kinda over that phase... I'll camp at the Marriott with room service!

16. Do you go to church every Sunday?... Used to... but haven't found one up here!

17. Do you have a tan?... no, my tanning days are over, but I miss it!

18. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? ... oh yeah

19. Do you drink your soda with a straw? ... When I am out at a restaurant, or if it's in a can... but at home... no.

20. What are you doing tomorrow? ... Hanging out with John... hopefully going to Relay for Life to walk the Survivors Lap.

21. What color is your watch?.... Actually... it would be my cell phone, which is black

22. What do you think of when you hear Australia? ... Kiwi's and koalas... shrimp on the Barbie!

23. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?.... both, just depends

24. What is your favorite number? ... I don't think I have one!

25. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? ... That would Lizzy, yesterday!

26. Biggest annoyance right now? ... The never ending dust in this house... it's always there!

27. Last song listened to?.... Hmmm... we tried to find a certain song online.. Psalm 23 by Kathy Tricoli

28. Do you have a maid service clean your house?... Yes... It's me and the Hubs!

29. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? .... Any pair of broken-in birkenstocks or my black flip-flops.

30. Are you jealous of anyone? ... no

31. Is anyone jealous of you? ... sadly... yes, my old roommate and a former friend that has stalked me for a year.

32. Do you love anyone?..... absolutely!

33. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? ... no... feel sorry for, but not hate!

34. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? ... only if i answer the phone

35. What color is your car? ... white

36. Do you like cats? ... Yes, love em- if they are friendly

37. Have you ever been to Six Flags? ... yes

38. How did you get your worst scar? ... That would be from my first cancer surgery when I was 28... and the staph infection that I got while in the hospital... it was awful and traumatic. (way too much info, I'm sure!)

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: