Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 3... back from the hospital!


And the results of all this agony and hard work with diet... reveal that I am CLEAR!!!!! WooooHooo! We are so "over the moon" HAPPY!!! Thank you to everyone for your prayers and good wishes. John and I both have claimed from the very start of this episode that they would find nothing... and the Radiologist said just that... there was nothing showing on my scan to worry about and I could go back to my regular life, eating normal foods and that I didn't have to "Glow in the Dark" this Friday!


After I got out of the radiology area... and into the corridor, I started to shake and to cry tears of joy as the news really sank in! I made many phone calls between the hospital hallway and down the road towards home. I haven't used that many cell minutes in awhile!



We did stop on the way home for some lunch... I had myself a double cheeseburger and french fries... it was sooooo good! I don't know what we are having for dinner tonight... but I don't have to wrack my brain with what I can't have and how to make an appetizing meal for both of us. DH is just as exhausted as I am... and I have a killer backache from the scan table. So... without further adieu, I am going to take a well deserved rest... and plan out how I am going to work at regaining my strength from this whole ordeal. (Ain't God GOOD?!?)

Thanks for reading... be blessed!

~Suzanne

6 comments:

Country Girl said...

Oh, my! I'm so glad that your news is good today. You must have been very scared. I know I would have been.

Pearl said...

oh suzanne - i'm SO glad! *hugs*

Suzanne said...

Thank you Pearl and Country Girl! I am so very glad and happy about the scan results... it helped alot to be able to blog and share what was going on!

Hugs to you both!
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Hats off, Suzanne. Celebrate your good health. Do something nice for yourself.
Best always, Sandra

Suzanne said...

Thanks, Sandra! I am going to try and get my palnter boxes done this weekend... I went back on my Synthroid this morning, so I should have a huge burst of energy soon! Thanks for your support and well wishes.

Hugs to you!
Suzanne

bee'nme said...

Oh Suzanne - I am SO HAPPY to hear how everything went with your scan - Praise the Lord...He is so faithful!! I hope you relish being back to normal and have a happy and fun weekend!!

Hugs & Blessings!
Becky S.