Sunday, May 17, 2009

She's at it again...

My text stalker is at again. She's sent me 4 messages this past week. All of them at night. I have locked all the messages she has recently sent. I wish I had saved the ones from last year. I didn't think she'd continue on... but, sadly she has started to escalate. I responded to her only once, asking her to stop. I still don't want to get a new cell number, because it's such a pain in the neck to notify everyone of a new cell number... not just with personal stuff, but with doctors and pharmacies. DH really wants me to get a restraining order against her. I don't know if it's worth the trouble. But I could be mean and have her served at her job. But does that make me any better than her? I could also push back through the church... and go through the steps of mediation and she would more than likely be excommunicated. And how would that be? It would still leave her angry and lonely and still jealous... and probably still sending me harassing messages to my phone. She tells me that I am evil and the scum of the earth... but I am neither. She insists that I lied about her. I have never ever said anything against her. She has a sickness, and is projecting her sickness on to me... very classically so. I know that I have the very thing that she so craves... a wonderful husband who loves me for me.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

whoah! who is this?

Suzanne said...

This person is someone from my old bible study group. I've written about her before... and she seems to have escalated in her "issues" with me. I had tried to be a friend to her, but realized that she had some real problems that I didn't want to be involved in... and I was correct in not wanting to be involved. I may just get a restraining order, because I don't want to lose my phone number!