Monday, March 29, 2010

35 Questions...

1. How far away is the last person you kissed?
Just down the hall.
2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?
Yes, my husband
3. Last person you were in a car with?
My husband
4. Any plans for tomorrow?
My follow up doctor appointment from being in the hospital.
5. How long does it take for you to take a shower?
About 15 minutes in the water, about another 15 in the bathroom.
6. Best friend or close friends?
Both
7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I sure hope so.
8. Did you kiss anyone Friday?
Yep... I kiss someone everyday! =)
9. Ever thrown up in public?
Can you say flu and road trip together?
10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Weather and how many inches of rain we're suppose to have... Yikes!
11. Who was the last person you talked to?
My husband
12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Algebra... I may never pass it!
13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with?
not lately... and don't plan to.
14. What is your favorite color top to wear?
Pink
15. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Only one... we were rear-ended... and it totalled our Jetta.
16. What's the closest thing to you that's green?
Either a cute bunny on the top of the desk or the drapes.
17. Where would you like to be right now?
Someplace warm and sunny
18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to?
It's quiet in here... no music playing this morning.
19. How many dogs do you have?
Two... one sweetie-pie I've had most all his life... and one orange little clown who cracks me up everyday since we got her.
20. Is anything bugging you right now?
just my tummy... (still!)
21. Is life going right for you now?
Pretty much good except for being sick
22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?
My family
23. What made you laugh today?
Punky dancing in the kitchen while her breakfast was being made.
24. What was the last movie you watched?
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
25. Whats the last conversation you had about?
The dentist
26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Still sleeping... or trying to~
27. Do you like your hair long or short?
short
28. Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes.
29. Do you like the rain?
I grew up in WA state... so, yeah, I like rain.
30. Did you have a valentine this year?
My husband... altho we don't celebrate a made up holiday~
31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go?
Absolutely.
32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Of course.
33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something, would you?
I don't really know... maybe, yes.
34. How do you feel about boys smoking?
We don't smoke, we'd rather breathe clean air.
35. Could you see yourself with someone forever?
Why, yes... I do. I like my husband as well as love him.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: