Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today is brought to you...

by the letters W, T and F!

I don't normally swear... but after yesterday and all the editing I did... I still stand by my call of a certain someone... (who will remain nameless and title less) that the title of Asshat remains. That certain someone proved yesterday that they do indeed deserve said title! (Don't go looking for that post... it's been taken down... not deleted, and stored safely away.)(By the way... I know when you are reading this too!)

That being said... my back is killing me... and I don't feel like doing much of anything. Stress does that! I haven't been very good about following physical therapy protocol. I've always been very good about doing so... but that was before I had 2 dogs, one of which is recovering from some surgical procedures that I find pretty grueling. (Momma can relate, Nolli-dog, Momma can relate!) I am still doing some of the basics... like trips up and down the stairs, get myself ready for the day, and doing dishes and cooking "easy meals." Last night was one of my easy favorites, Hawaiian Meatballs. I cheat and use frozen meatballs... dump them in a casserole dish, add a small can of drained pineapple chunks, pour over a good dose of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and throw it in the oven at 375 for about 30 minutes. I serve it with rice... done in the microwave in a rice cooker! And then I do frozen broccoli as a side dish. Good easy meal!

I am still trying to decide if I am going to migrate this blog over to WordPress or struggle on here at Blogger. I am not liking the fact that some of the easy features on the edit bar are gone and it's gotten much more difficult to add pictures or graphics. (Graphics are much harder because of the coding.) Still pondering!

Oh... did I tell you that after searching for almost 7 months, that I finally found a new sofa that I liked? I had it delivered last Wednesday... and it didn't fit! It was positively perfect in every way... but they couldn't make the turn into the hall way coming into the living room! Darned old house! So... we've had to custom order a piece that can come apart. It will take a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks before it arrives... and as long as 8 weeks! Drats! (Story of my life... I always have to wait, unless it has to do with surgery, then I'm right in!)

That's what's new and boring in my life today! Oh... except that I got a call from the school yesterday... the next start date for my course work starts April 16th. We are talking it over... it's a huge time commitment, but also a great opportunity!
Thanks for reading... and thank you for your kind words about yesterday. Sorry that I had to block everyone, but it was best while I went through the editing process!
Be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: