Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not Working Out...

My great plans for yesterday about cleaning closets didn't really work out the I planned. Some of the organizing items I bought won't work. I really need to have DH here when I start this project as he needs to move a heavy wire shelf from one closet to another. (Oh well... is all I can say! It was at least a good thought!) I do have a nice box of stuff that I am getting rid of... so that was some progress!

I ended up not feeling well last night, spiking a temp around 7 pm. I ended up taking tylenol and going to bed but not falling asleep. I didn't actually fall asleep until after midnight. I ended up sleeping late and missing my therapy appointment this morning. At least they love me there... and rescheduled me for 3pm this afternoon. I am hoping to move on to the next set of exercises to get my back to where it should be. I can't wait to let my therapist know that I've added a few things that have really helped my hip cradle and that I am starting to notice that I don't have "catch" on the left side of my hip when I walk. Things are starting to line up a little better!

It's sunny and gorgeous here today. We should reach the 70's by the end of the week. If only it were warm enough in the mornings to be able to put out flowers. Maybe a few "winter-hardy" pansies in a barrel will get my "jones" for flowers satisfied. I can hardly wait for the frost and freeze line to come up and get some flowers out in the yard! I'm hoping that Spring arrives a little early this year!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: