Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm Late!

I must apologize for my late posting... it's been one of those days! Not that anything bad happened, not at all! It was just that it was warm and sunny and I felt GOOD! So... I got myself put together to head west on I-80. I haven't ventured that direction in quite awhile... at least not by myself. I drove over to Williamsport... about 65 miles away. There is a TJ Maxx and More... (HomeGoods!) and I always find such great stuff there. I was not disappointed at all today!

I picked up stuff for the house... and a couple of great little jackets to wear to church for Spring! I also stopped at my favorite little Primative shop... but came out of there empty handed. There were a few things that I liked, but couldn't mentally find a place for them in the kitchen, so I didn't buy anything.

DH has worked a long day... and he just got home. My back has been hurting me since I came home from my adventure. We were planning on going out to dinner because my back hurt... but I managed to make some Parmesan crusted chicken and pasta and a salad with lemon basil vinaigrette. I'm officially "beat" now... but wanted to post really quick while DH is getting cleaned up for dinner. We're all home, we're all relatively healthy and we're all really happy! The weekend is here... and it's suppose to be warm and sunny! It's so nice to not have to wear a heavy coat!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Wish I could have joined you at Home Goods! That's my favorite store. I used to go in Ft. Lauderdale and I ALWAYS found something. Take it easy this weekend and enjoy the weather. The temp has finally reached 60 here. Didn't think we'd ever get there. That's supposed to be our normal temp for this time of year. I sent you a message on Facebook about that beautiful little poem asking if you wrote it. Everyone in the Fiur family from Illinois to New York to Florida have all cathected it as our own But, wanted to give you the proper credit. Lots of love, April