Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Words on Wednesday...

Lots of blogs have "Wordless Wednesday"... but this is not one of them! Today, I went to my second physical therapy appointment for my s/i joint and lower discs issues. I wasn't able to follow therapy protocol as much as I'd like, but apparently I did enough to be effective. I have new exercises to do and more stretching, but I just may be on my way to healing my back.

Last night, I was an irritable wench... and after doing grocery shopping, hauling it in and then making dinner... my back was screaming at me. My darling husband had projects to do and I wasn't too patient while he moved furniture and drilled holes and made a mess. But we now have phone jacks installed so the cable company can come and trouble shoot our digital phone modem so that our fax machine will work correctly. (I had a feeling when the guy came out 18 months ago, that he really didn't know what he was doing!) Anyway... my back bothered me so much, that I had to lay out prone for quite awhile. I took tramadol close to bedtime, and ended up having to try falling asleep out in the living room laying in the recliner. I slept there until 3:35.

I have the urge to venture out today... but I think I am going to fight it and stay home... maybe take a nap, do a little cleaning up from last night... and maybe even take a look at my sewing machine and see if I can figure out the issue it has with the tension settings. (If I don't figure it out... I'm going to buy a new one!) I'd better get busy... sitting and typing has a way of getting my back muscles tight! Time to go and stretch!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: