Thursday, March 4, 2010

Recovering

Well...physical therapy kicked my tush yesterday! My back totally rebelled last night and I wasn't able to do all that I wanted. Poor DH got rerouted on his way home and worked late... dinner wasn't exactly a culinary feast and I'm glad he was too tired to care! I actually went to bed early because it was the easiest thing to do for my back. I stretched as much as I was able and then went prone. I woke up a little groggy and I'm taking it slow today to let myself recover.

We had the cable company come today, for the second Monday in a row. They discovered that my DSL filter was too old to work on the phone line, so it was replaced. I'm not certain if we will be charged for that or not. We'll see when the bill comes next month. And again, I wasn't ready before they called... I had less than 5 minutes to get some clothes on... and my hair was a wreck... but the guy had never seen me before... so he wouldn't know the difference!

Last week, we bought a new keyboard to replace the one that slide off the shelf on the desk. It's wireless... and I liked it until this afternoon when it started skipping letters as I typed! I guess it's a battery eater... so we may have to go back to a regular keyboard... and just when I was getting used to the new mouse! DH should be home soon, we are heading up to Wilkes-Barre as his new glasses are in! We are both so excited about that... and my turn to go is coming up on Monday!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: