Monday, August 31, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...

FOR TODAY (August 31. 2009)...

Outside my window... It's cloudy and cool, with a slight breeze.

I am thinking... of what a great weekend we had here... Friday, DH brought home Chipotle for dinner, Saturday, we stayed home all day and worked on small home projects. And Sunday, we went to church, bought a new tool for DH and had lunch at Cracker Barrel. It was a nice day.

I am thankful for... my hardworking husband and our little family. I am thankful for a cozy home and good friends.

From the kitchen... we are going to have pork chops and scalloped corn for dinner. Yum!

I am wearing... a black long sleeve cable v-neck sweater and denim shorts... bare foot as usual.

I am creating... yummy things to eat for dinner... and maybe dessert too!

I am going... to physical therapy tomorrow... glad to see progress on my disc issue.

I am reading... "The Shack"... and I love it!

I am hoping... that I will gain more mobility and be able to go back into the pool for my knee.

I am hearing... the breeze in the trees and few birds too. We've kept the tv off now for a few days... and either talked or listened to music.

Around the house... DH is working on a couple projects, I am working on training Pumpkin... and Nolli is enjoying extra Mommy-time with me!

One of my favorite things... is how most of my outdoor flowers are still blooming... we are well aware that soon we will be putting all the Summer things away and our outdoor living room will be gone for another 7 months.

A few plans for the rest of the week: working on my flexibility... and recording my pain on my knee to build a clear picture of what is happening for the doctor. (Replacement may be coming sooner than I thought.)

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne






No comments: