Monday, August 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...


FOR TODAY (August 3rd, 2009)...

Outside my window... it's sunny and pleasant, with a slight breeze blowing.

I am thinking... of all the fun that we had this weekend.

I am thankful for... a hardworking husband, being able to go to church, my sweet Nolli-dog
From the kitchen... everything is neat and orderly, the cupboards are full and I need to plan out dinner yet.

I am wearing... a black sundress, ready to go to physical therapy.

I am creating...a happy and cozy home.

I am going... to physical therapy today and back home!

I am hoping... for better mobility, and I'm hoping to gain energy.

I am hearing... a small plane in the distance, light traffic on the road... Nolli sleeping near by.

Around the house... there are things that need to be taken to the basement for storage and a few things that need to go in the garage sale box.

One of my favorite things... is the new gas grill we bought over the weekend... we've wanted it for a while... and we are thrilled with it!

A few plans for the rest of the week: to freeze green beans for the winter, work on paring down some of our stuff, decide on fabric for new valances and have my 3rd Hyalgan injections


Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: