Sunday, August 2, 2009

Changing Plans

We are having a lazy Sunday morning... we decided to skip church today because it's going to be raining all day. We do have a few things to get done today. We started with getting a few flowers and herbs repotted. I figured it was better to play in the dirt first and then take a shower!

We need to take a trip to Lowes and also a trip to Walmart. Then all we want to do is be lazy! I do have a few things I need to do... like fix my swimsuit for therapy tomorrow. It is one of those styles that has formed bra cups... I hate those. So, I have taken a simple tube bra and replaced it so that it fits more like a maillott suit. Much better! I just need to get it zig-zagged in.

I have a couple of baskets of laundry to put away... and maybe just one load to wash... it seems like it never goes away! I need to straighten up the porch and get some chairs moved up and down from garage to the patio and the porch. I may set up some shelves on the porch to act as a pantry until DH gets the pantry built. DH just came over and informed me that he's going to go to second service this morning... hmmm... I don't think I have enough time to get it together to go... and I was staying home to avoid all the stairs at church. (My left knee and my back are killing me today after all the stuff we did yesterday.) I guess I am going to church...

Thanks for reading...be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: