Thursday, October 30, 2008

Never Underestimate the Power of Prayer...

Over here at Sugarloaf Cottage... we've been vacillating back and forth between my staying at home and doing an etsy shop... or my going back to work on the economy. We've also prayed about over time and night calls to help make ends meet and pay for some of the extra stuff. Well... this last 2 weeks, we've had many answers to our prayers. DH has had overtime last week and this week, he's also had one night call as well. I went on a job interview almost 2 weeks ago. I got hired this morning. I also received calls from recruiters this week as well. God is good and we are feeling very blessed. We will be able to finish furnishing our house, pay for a full tank of oil for our furnace and put money away in to savings.

I did ask everyone is our little circle to pray for me as I deal with commuting and fatigue. I have a 50 mile drive (one way) but only a 7 1/2 hour day. Having that extra half hour will really help with the drive home. I know that I won't have to do this job for ever, but it does build out my resume that much more and gives me more training so that I may be able to find a position like this closer to home. All in God's plan and timing. For now... we will continue to save for the day that we can purchase both cottages here at Sugarloaf and make this our home forever.

No comments: