Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!

Brrr.... , my poor DH is outside in this cold, blustery stuff all day today. At least he took his winter tewk with him to keep his ears warm. He was moving slow after yesterday... he didn't get home until almost 7:30! That's one long day when you leave the house at 6am!I'm moving slow myself. I need to be a laundry goddess today, but I just can't seem to wrap my brain around that idea. I will finish getting it all sorted and have DH carry it down for me. We still don't have the laundry area set up in the basement yet... which means having to go to laundromat... which I hate... but it also gets everything done in a little over 2 hours. I have it down to a science anymore... Use 1 huge washer for all the whites, towels and sheets. 1 washer for John's work stuff, 1 washer for colors, and 1 washer for jeans. Everything gets done fairly close to together and it's a matter of folding it all. Just can't seem to get it together tho. I also need to go to the grocery store to get some items to finish making dinner tonight.Time go and get myself motivated!
Posted by Suzanne at 1:07 PM

0 comments:

No comments: