Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Next On Deck!

I am "on deck" at the hospital at 8:30 tomorrow morning... I had a pre-op appointment this afternoon with the "gas-passer." Plan A is to have a spinal block with "twilight sleep" and plan B is a general anesthesia. I'm pretty much "packed" for the hospital... and DH will have to bring me clothes for rehab. The fridge and the freezer are stocked, the house is relatively clean, all the errands that I can think of or remember have been done, I am officially ready to get my new knee!

Thank you to both Sandy's for your thoughts, prayers, and comments. DH has promised that he will update using facebook and that does appear on the left side of the page on here. I am looking forward to coming through this with being able to become more active and participate in life instead of having to watch from the sidelines this past summer. I can't wait to be able to walk at the mall with my i-pod and my bottle of water... without any pain!!!!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It's 8:25am and you're in the waiting room. I wish you all the best Suzanne. You'll be good as new very soon. I'm glad you've got this going.
Best always, Sandra