Monday, September 7, 2009

FOR TODAY (September 7, 2009)...

Outside my window... it's cool and cloudy. It's very quiet outside today.

I am thinking... of all the projects that need to be finished before the snow flies this year.

I am thankful for... a hard working and very talented husband, our cozy home, and our fur babies... and for good health insurance.

I am wearing... denim shorts and my old (very old) navy v-neck sweater... and of course I'm inside, so my feet are bare right now!

I am creating... my Christmas shopping list in my head... and also looking for a birthday gift or two...

I am going... to physical therapy this week, and also to the doctor this week.

I am reading... nothing... I just finished reading The Shack. A former co-worker has tried to "taint" my views on this book... but I won't be deterred... I liked it!

I am hoping... and praying continually that DH's bosses will be convicted to do the right thing.

I am hearing... DH working on projects down in the basement. He's fixed a broken chair seat, and now is fixing some wiring for a couple of things that we got garage sailing..

Around the house... it still needs to be picked up, dusted and vacuumed from the last couple of days. There is a roast in the fridge that will soon go into the oven for dinner. Yummmm!

One of my favorite things... is that DH likes to help me in the kitchen... he baked cookies for me last night and made breakfast this morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Doctors appointments for both of us... physical therapy for me... getting bills paid this week, getting tires on the car and car maintenance... and remembering to order contact lenses for me!


Thanks for reading... I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day! Be blessed!

~Suzanne

No comments: