Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pensive and Curious...

My Orthopaedic appointment is tomorrow... I'm a bit pensive about going... there are so many questions and thoughts I have about having knee replacement surgery. I'm pretty sure it won't be "right away"... but there are many things to be done to get ready for something that is so huge in my life. (I didn't even have this much anxiety over any of my cancer surgeries... all 3 of them, or my first knee surgery!) I'm certain I will be sent for an MRI... just not sure if it will be done on site... (they seem to have everything at their facility) or if I will have to have it scheduled for the hospital.

On the curious side... DH called me this morning... and said that his father called him this morning. His father tried calling him yesterday as well, but DH was so busy with work calls and paperwork, that he never got back to him. It seems that DH's first wife has been calling all of his family... trying to get his phone number to call him. It seems that DH's son is having an issue... and of course we don't know what it is. (I could speculate... I'm thinking it has to do with child support ending and the kid wants to go to school... and support was ended by the state as the kid was 18 and not enrolled in school. I don't think we will be giving any more support, even if he is in school.... we've been back home twice and the kid didn't want to see his Dad or meet me. ) Anyway... tonite, when he finally makes it back home... he will call from our landline (which we will block the number on) and find out why she's been calling everyone in DH's family. Should be an interesting conversation... and I don't know that DH will be kind.

Punky and Nolli are still adjusting... Nolli is still deferring to her... and I am doing my best to teach Punky that she cannot get in his face when I am trying to love him or give him treats... she's kinda getting the idea... but it's slow. Punky does get some time out of her crate... and lately, she likes to hang out on the sofa if I am at the computer. It's actually quite funny and cute! I will try and get a picture of her little head peeking over the back of the couch.

That's all I have for today... Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

1 comment:

Sandra from Collingwood said...

Good luck tomorrow, Suzanne. I hope everything goes smoothly. Just think in a few months you'll be walking pain free. Keep the spirit.
Best always, Sandra