Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random Dozen

1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to doing housework... I hate it and hate that I have to constantly pick up after my DH.
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
I can go 50/50 on that... for years, I'd fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Then thyroid cancer entered my life. Sleep only comes with assistance from Ambien these days... and if I don't take it correctly, it won't work. But when I do, I sleep all night long.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
That would be the 70's... love my jeans, flowly loose tops, and birkenstocks!
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
That would be my mac and cheese, or bbq beef and potato salad.
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
I can be... I love shoes and handbags and accessories.
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
Pink Roses.... good music and great party after!
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
















8. What is your favorite type of bread?
A sweet yeast bread that makes fabulous dinner rolls or cinnamon rolls!
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
I think greediness... I have all that I need, really... and I would hate to feel that I would need "more" to be happy.

10. What trait would you like most to develop?
I would like to develop my trait of hospitality, to be a more confident hostess.

11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
All the rooms in my house reflect my personality, but it would be a toss-up between the living room and kitchen right now. (Both are undergoing changes and updates right now!)
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
My life is actually in balance right now... I choose what I want to do, after spending time with my husband... he's my top priority.

No comments: