Friday, May 14, 2010

Just A Regular Week...

Just thought I'd let you all know what I've been up to this week. I've been seeing the chiropractor 3 days a week, and thiss week was almost no exception. I recieved a call on Tuesday from a different plumber about our bathtub faucet leak. He told me he was coming down the hill on Wednesday morning at 8:30. He actually did make it on time and I was able to keep my appointment with the chiropractor. The plumber wasn't able to do anything about the faucet leak and would get back to me. The chiropractor not only adjusted my back, but also adjusted my sternum on both sides. It actually made me cry and I spent the rest of my day being an ice pop... with ice on back and sternum.

Thursday went by in a blur... cleaning carpets as Punky had gotten sick during the night... at least I felt better! I had taken a flexeril the night before and I was fairly relaxed and free of pain. I even drove out to my favorite little potting shed and found some great things to finish my wall grouping in the kitchen now that DH has put up my antique plate rack. I will post pictures soon!

I recieved a call late in the afternoon yesterday from the plumber that he had heard back from the landlord to go ahead and fix the bathroom and he was coming in the morning. That meant I needed to cancel my chiro appointment. I managed to get everything out of the bathroom this morning only because DH removed all of his things before he left for work early this morning. (He is my Hero!) The plumber installed a new auto-adjusting faucet and now we wait for the tile contractor to come next week sometime. I really didn't do too much today other than go to the post office and work on paper work and take the dogs in and out all day. We did have some wild thunder storms and crazy rain that made the stream really rise quickly. I lit the lanterns and candles just in case... and held Punky on my lap to calm her down.

Tonite, I wait for DH to come home... he's working in Princeton, NJ and he was called out on an overtime call... no telling when he'll make it home. We were going to do our usual Friday night fish fry date... but we'll try and do it tomorrow~ after we get some flowers planted!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: