Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY (May 25, 2010)...
Outside my window... it's sunny and pleasant this morning. It will be quite hot today, at least 85 degrees!
I am thinking... of shopping that needs to be done.
I am thankful for... my wonderful DH, he worked so hard to get my flowers all planted last night!
From the kitchen... there are brownies to be baked, and more potato salad to be made.
I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt and cork sandals.
I am creating... a fun barbeque for DH's coworkers who are in the area for the week.
I am going... to the chiropractor 3 times a week still. Planning on going to a new nursery I heard about from my neighbor, even tho I don't need any more plants!
I am reading... my daily news paper... that's about all I have time for!
I am hoping... to get all the items on my to-do list done!
I am hearing... fans going through out the house, keeping things cool for now.
Around the house... I need to list my coffee table on Craig's list and finish getting everything put away from rearranging the living room last week.
One of my favorite things... my whiskey barrel at the corner of the driveway, filled with Cosmos, lobelia and johnny jump-ups.
A few plans for the rest of the week: barbequing with DH's coworkers, and getting ready for the weekend and 3 days of yard work!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


My favorite old chair with spring flowers and the view of the back yard of my neighbor... it's so wonderful to sit out in the evening... last night we were able to watch the deer feed in the thicket... which is one of the reasons we love it here!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: