Saturday, May 22, 2010

Struggling...

It's Saturday... our favorite day to do so much. I want to go to the Farmers Market, I want to go to Danville and explore. All kinds of wants...and needs, like needing to finish all the flowers, and needing to buy more potting soil and containers.

The real story behind it all is my back. It's just fine as long as I am sitting "just so"... but if I move wrong or get up to walk, the pain races across the center of my back. It's not fun and stops me in my tracks. I took 3 tylenol before we left to go to Bloomsburg this morning. We went to the jewelers to have my ring inspected (it's a semi-annual contracted deal) and then to have breakfast at Cracker Barrel. (Where else would we go! lol) By the time we got back home, I was a "Miss Cranky Pants" and wanted nothing to do with anything. I just wanted to sit still and not move.

I've since taken another tylenol... and will be watching my dosage count so that I don't tax my kidney's too much. We are working on flowers, reorganizing all the stuff in the living room, and doing laundry. Somewhere in the midst of that, DH wants me to make potato salad... I think he's going to get schooled on how to do that.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: