Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back Update...

Today was my 4th appointment with the chiropractor. I was feeling a little more like myself yesterday and did a couple of normal things... like grocery shop and cook dinner. Today... my back felt as straight and stiff as a well-ironed starched white shirt. It was tough going to get my spine to manipulate in any direction. (kind of like being put in cement!) When my visit was done.... (after going on the table, the massage table and having "combo" electro shock therapy) the doctor checked on how I was feeling. I told him I was glad not to feel like I was encased in cement and could move again. He grimaced and said he couldn't handle it if I were in cement... to which I answered that I thought he was Superman! He laughed and said he wasn't Superman but he did own a jack hammer!

So... I'm back on my schedule of icing my back and resting as much as I can so my back can heal. My loving DH is doing all he can to help me in between his working and doing paperwork. I am still navigating going up and down stairs, tho quite slowly... Punky is running circles around me as I go down the stairs. I am hoping that soon my back will feel better and I can get busy with flower planting.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: