Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pardon My Absence!

It's been a rather strange week for me, having DH gone to New York and having discovered that my rib is dislocated. I've been spending my time either taking the dogs in and out or laying on ice, in between trips to the chiropractor. This isn't going to be an easy process of getting the straying rib to go back into place. It's also been causing me great chest pain... but at least I know why! Next week I will see the chiropractor 3 times... and from that, we will see if I need to stay at 3 times a week or cut it back.

My doctor prescribed flexeril for me... the first 2 days it didn't work too well... I kept waking up. But last night it knocked me out cold and I'm still a little groggy. It worked very well.

DH came home last night... we will have to deal with all the unpacking today and tomorrow. He's gone to enjoy the beautiful weather we're having and do some much needed fishing. I'm thinking that we may have to plants some flowers later on in the evening hours, if I am up to it. For now... I will follow doctors orders and ice my back, yet again. (We all know how much I love to be cold! Not! Brrrrrrr!)

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: