I was perusing a few blogs and came across this "random list" and thought I would borrow it for today! I'm certain it will give you a little more insight to who I am! (Not that you really want to know!)
My Random Dozen...
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you crave?
I get cravings all the time... DH will tell you! I usually crave mexican food, or chocolate, or pizza! Last week we did pizza, we also had mexican food after church on Sunday... and I had chocolate this morning as a coping mechanism because I had to clean up a huge mess from a sick puppy.
2. M & M's or Skittles?
Always M & M's. - DH is the Skittles fan in this house. And I like plain or peanut!
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
Sadly, no, I have not... I do want to get a chronological bible... I'm thinking that would get me through it!
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I wake up ready to go... unless it's been one of those nights where I didn't sleep much... then it's tough for me... I will need a nap at some point.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise?
Sorta... I was a travel agent for a short while back in the 90's... and I did a "fam tour" on the maiden launch of the Masdam on Norwegian Cruiselines... it was fast and fun!
6. Who is your favorite actress?
It's so hard to have one favorite... I love Julia Roberts... and I also love Sandra Bullock.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Math... Algebra... I may never get my bachelors degree because of math.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
Actually... I was a bit of a techno wiz while at Verizon Wireless.... part of being a CSR or Billing Specialist is to do "tier 1 tech support".... knowing how to do the basics of troubleshooting cell phone issues along with fixing issues with megabyte usage and knowing the difference of having a real issue or if you were traveling and not paying attention to the roaming light on your device!
As far as what I need now... I'm good! I don't have to have the latest and greatest... I will get what I need, when I need it!
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I do like to shop for cards... way, way back in the 80's, I was a merchandiser for a greeting card company... I am always very respectful of the card aisles and am careful when choosing.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
I went right before Christmas... did both cut and color... didn't get processed long enough this last time... and my haircut is awful... altho I've gotten lots of compliments. (I just hate the back.)
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
Good deals... mostly at TJ Maxx or Home Goods if I can get there. I love buying things for the house... and finding things that DH would like for his wardrobe.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Did the dogs go out and have enough time to get it all done... do they have water? Other than that ... I'm ok cuz everything else is off usually.