Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FOR TODAY (January 12, 2010)...

Outside my window... it's a winter wonderland... with a drive way full of ice!
I am thinking... that if my landlord doesn't send the plow man, I will call one and take it off the rent!

I am thankful for... my hardworking husband... he fabricated a door for our porch to help regulate the heat in the house... we are much warmer now!
From the kitchen... there are lots of yummy things to eat, including butter cake!

I am wearing... comfy worn jeans, a white t-shirt and my heather Hoodie!

I am creating... not too much other than good food these days.

I am going... nowhere in particular... physical therapy is done!

I am reading... a few magazines that my friend Mary gave me this week.

I am hoping... to start feeling better soon... and to be ready for knee surgery again.

I am hearing... traffic going down the road to the post office and the tv.

Around the house... Nolli is sleeping near my feet, Punky is sleeping on her spot at the end of the sofa...

One of my favorite things... is how the dogs are bonding and Nolli is teaching Punky to play.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Heating Oil delivery is tomorrow, Grocery shopping on Thursday... 'I lead such an exciting life!' ~ We may go out for dinner on the weekend if the weather allows!

Here's a picture thought I'm sharing:

Pumpkin watching TV on her Dad's lap!







I always wonder about how she was treated before she came to us... her life is so different now, she's learning to be a regular dog! She's very bonded to me and follows me everywhere!


Thanks for reading... be blessed!
(Holding on to my hat as the wind comes up to rattle the windows!)
~Suzanne
I was just outside... the oil delivery came today! It's snowing too!

No comments: