Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just a Quick One!

I only have time for a short post... I'm heading out the door to Bloomsburg to see my Knee Surgeon this morning. I am still having issues with pain in one area that shouldn't be there. I was discharged from physical therapy on Thursday... and my therapist recommended that I go back for a re-check! Since I "popped it" over a month ago... I still have lost mobility and my quality of life isn't what I had hoped for. I'm going to stop by the p/t office on my way and get a written report of my "lack of/or backward progress."

It's bitterly cold... we've insulated as much as we can... hung plastic over every window and vent! We've even purchased an oil-filled electric radiator to use in the back of the house... it gets toasty warm back there! We do okay during the day, but when the sun falls outta the sky... we are freezing. And then there's the wind... -5 wind chills really suck when you have to wear shorts!

That's all I have time for! Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: