Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Daybook Entry

Simple Woman's Daybook...

FOR TODAY (July 22. 2012)...


Outside my window... it's been a partly sunny daym with temps at about 85  degrees.

I am thinking... that I need to get some of the housework under control, or that it's time to hire a housekeeper to help me keep up.

I am thankful for... a hard working husband that works seemingly endless hours to provide for us.

From the kitchen... there is a fresh baked pizza for dinner and some good leftovers for the coming week.
I am wearing... a long black and white paisley sun dress and silver jewelry.

I am creating... a cleaning list to keep me on track, and working on a jewelry organizer to hand on my wall.

I am going... to take Punky to get her nails clipped today... she needs a mani-pedi!

I am reading... a few easy summer reads, all beach themed novels.

I am hoping... to plan a little day trip for DH and I in the coming month.

I am hearing... the air conditioner, DH cleaning out my car, and Punky next to me on the couch.

Around the house... laundry awaits being folded and put away and dishwahser needs to be ran!

One of my favorite things... just finished season 2 of Downton Abbey... can't wait for next season!
 
A few plans for the rest of the week: Just to make it to work every day and hopefully be able to function with my right knee feeling like it doesn't want to do what it's suppose to! I need to make a return to Cracker Barrell... and I need to keep working on keeping up with the house work. I also need to find a new family doctor as mine has taken a new job and to find a new cardiologist that understands all of my heart conditions along with all the other health issues I have.
 

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: