Friday, October 23, 2009

Tired and Weary...

This week has kicked my butt! It's not as though I have "ran allover" to heck and beyond... we know that I haven't! I did quite a bit on Wednesday... taking a shower by myself, cleaning up a "tiny" bit around the house, vacuuming the bedroom, doing my physical therapy and cooking dinner with John. I was officially beat after all of that. To make matters worse... I could not go to sleep that night. Not even with my "cocktail" of Ambien and Vicoden. I was wide awake until after 2 am!

Yesterday ended up being a totally screwed up day for me. I tried to sleep and continue on the cpm machine... but since I'm at the maximum (120 degrees flex) it feels like my head in being pushed into the headboard and that I am going to bang my chin against my knee at any moment. Along with the vibration of the machine... my lower back hurts and my right leg goes to sleep... not good! I did manage to take another shower yesterday and DH took me out for dinner. We went for pizza... and it was my first time to sit in a booth... and it hurt! I can't wait to get back to normal stuff!

Today... I tried to take it easier... I took a shower... and I've been downstairs twice with the dogs. The wind and cold air have arrived and it also had to hint of rain in the air... the storm for this weekend is well on it's way. ( We are due for 2 inches of rain overnight and another 2 inches on Saturday has been fore casted.) I also did physical therapy today, my progress continues and I will only have 3 more home visits next week. DH is headed down to his supervisor's house as I type and he should be home by 5:30 tonight. We will cook dinner together tonight... and plans for the weekend include laundry, laundry and more laundry! I think we also dust and straighten up and DH will vacuum as well. We will also have to grocery shop... but I may hold off until Sunday. At some point, I'd also like to try and least get something yummy baked over the weekend as well. (That's if I can keep up, though!)

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You're doing great, Suzanne!
Best always, Sandra