Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Fast Update...

Because I am suppose to be on my way to bed right now! My back is killing me... because I managed to get a huge burst of energy tonight! I stopped at the store on my way home for a couple of ingredients and then came home to get busy. Along with cooking dinner... I whipped up some peppermint bark (thanks to DH for getting the peppermint crushed!) and made chili cheese dip for work tomorrow. I bagged up the bark for gifts for a few of my coworkers (friends!) and baked some toll house cookies without chocolate chipd for another coworker that sits right next to me.

I've cleaned and loaded the dishwasher, and washed the rest of the stuff that won't fit into it.... and I'm more than a little tired. I also managed to write a few more Christmas cards. Whew..... that's enough for tonite... as I still need to lay out what I am wearing tomorrow. We do have an early release... but haven't been told what time we will be done. It makes for a long day... because I am pretty much done with my work for the week. I did have my weekly one on one with my regional manager... and she is very happy with my work. She loves that I have answers and have already been through my book twice since getting it on Friday. (I have lots and lots of issues... but I look forward to dealing with all those challenges and seeing good results.)

It's still bitter cold here and I just heard the wind rattling the windows facing the south. We're looking forward to some time off and just being home. We don't have any big Christmas surprises for each other... we decided that we want to do some electrical work in the kitchen so I can move a few things around and then add a small flat screen tv to one wall. That's my present and one I really wanted! lol

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: