Saturday, October 2, 2010

Soooo Busy... I'm Spinnin'!

This past week has gone by in a blur. Work is going pretty well so far. Friday was a rather intense day as the entire office was down to using one printer that is on it's last legs. We had a new one at the front... but somehow it's not working at all.

Moving on... I was pretty tired yesterday, so we went out for chinese food. We got there before the big dinner rush and we were able to get seated with our favorite waitress. She's around 70 and her parents were doctors. She has always been wonderful to us since we first moved here... and we hadn't seen her for awhile. Last night was hugs and well wishes as we left... she took good care of us and we were happy to have seen her.

Today... was super-duper crazy busy. I tried to sleep in, but Punky had some crazy dream and howled in her sleep around 5:30. She woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep. I got up and went to try and go to sleep on the sofa so I wouldn't wake DH up. I snoozed in front of the tv after falling asleep after 6:15. I woke up at 8:00 with Punky licking my face and hand... so much for sleeping in. I took her out and then got dressed... heading up to McDonalds for breakfast from the drive-thru and brought it home to DH. After that, DH got dressed and we headed to the Amish market up in the Pocono Mountains.

We found our usual eggs and butter, smoked sausage and produce. We also found some great pumpkins, squash and beautiful mums. We came home... and I went straight to work. I had to clean up all my summer flowers and get all my flower pots and containers and terra-cotta pots put away for the winter. It was a little sad for me to pull up all the flowers and fill up the wheel barrow with all that stuff. I got things put away and moved. We also decided to do some painting... our doors all needed some spiffing up and we got that done too. We finally got finished just before 5:00.

Tonight, I am back from going to dinner with DH and stopping to pick up a couple of things I needed for work. I'm looking at a pretty big to-do list for tomorrow... but I'm certain I will be moving quite slow while I do it. All I can say is... I'm glad my day started out with a large mocha! I'm sure I'm gonna need one tomorrow too!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: