Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weary... Bone Weary.

This past couple of weeks has gone by in a blur. My DH traveled out of town last week, so the week before was spent getting ready for that trip. Making sure that all the needed laundry was done, all the snacks and lunch staples were acquired along with things like gatorade and iced tea. Making sure that all prescriptions were filled for the trip as well.

Then it was all assembled and packed, lists crossed off, and he was on his way in the midst of an pretty good "winter snow event." I was left at home to take care of the dogs and keep the home fires burning in between working. Work it's self has been quite stressful for me, with numbers not moving in the proper direction and the pressure to "work my magic" as I have in the past was intensified.

We spent a busy last weekend doing things like getting Nolli-dog groomed and spending a little bit of money at the "electronics store"... and getting everything charged up and set up. I've been trying to grocery shop, get my own prescriptions, get some cooking done... and still get to work on time and find time for all the things that need to be done around here.

Tonite... I am very bone-weary tired. While at the pharmacy, the clerk asked me my birthday... and I gave her my best friend Lizzy's birthday instead of my own! (Her's is the day before mine!) DH was laughing at me and told the clerk that I was really quite tired... that I was not my usual self! So, here I sit after running errands tonite, having dinner at the Chinese buffet.... and I still need to make lunches for tomorrow. I think I will fall into bed now and make lunches when I get up in the morning. It's been over 5 years... and I still have the same fatigue... oh, how I miss my thyroid!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!

No comments: