Thursday, March 17, 2011

It was Dip Day

Today was dip day at work... it was so much fun and all the food brought was really good. There was a good variety of things to choose from... taco dip, queso blanco, red pepper relish dip, spinach dip, pepperoni dip, crab dip, and my own cream cheese, bacon and scallion dip. It was fun to visit and eat with my coworkers that are always so busy during the day that we don't get that opportunity often.

Tonight, DH was tired and wanted to go out to eat. We went to a local coffee shop/ice cream shop for dinner. It was really good food as well. The only draw back of the entire evening was some guy who was seated behind me who whistled through his entire meal. I was so distracted by his endless chirping, I thought I was going to go ever the edge and go "ballistic" on him. Luckily, DH and I chatted and enjoyed our dinner that once he left, it felt positively wonderful!

After dinner, we hit the Wal*mart to pick up DH's medication... and ended up doing some shopping for his trip for work next week. We stayed out much longer than we anticiapated and we are both really tired. The upside is that we won't need to do any running this weekend... we can stay home and relax!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile. It would have been my husband who would have been distracted by your whistler. Happy Spring!