Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook...

FOR TODAY (April 20, 2010)...

Outside my window... it's a beautiful, sunny day. It was very cold (frost!) this morning... but it's turned out lovely.

I am thinking...about all the flowers waiting to be planted... and what I need to get to fill-in in some places.

I am thankful for... my hard working husband, my puppies, and for a home to live in.

From the kitchen... there is fresh chicken salad for lunches, steak and garlic mashed potatoes for dinner tonite and ice cream for those that want it.

I am wearing...jeans and a long sleeve spring green t-shirt and my black slip ons.

I am creating... an outdoor living space as soon as I can start!

I am going...to do laundry and get DH ready to work out of town next week.

I am reading...a couple of books. One is called "Mayhem in Maryland"... found it at Ollies on the bargain table!

I am hoping...my headache eases and my back stops hurting... along with my knees.

I am hearing... traffic on the street and HGTV in the background.

Around the house...I have gone through some old storage boxes and gotten rid of all of the stuff in there! It feels good!

One of my favorite things...is how Pumpkin always comes up to me as soon as I sit in the recliner in the corner... so she can be held and fall asleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week:to continue working on the house and going through boxes and closets and start on flower boxes and containers.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: