Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How Did It Get to be August???

I cannot begin to fathom that it's August 3rd! How did that happen? I haven't posted as I've been busy with work and trying to keep up with everything. Fatigue regularly kicks my tail... and before I know it, another week has passed with stuff getting piled up to do!

We really haven't done too much this summer with DH being out of work. We've done one fun day trip to the west... one day of yard sales... and we went out to a minor league ballgame with a wonderful luxury box on my company. We had a ball!

We've spent time at home... enjoying our flowers and working around here. DH has spent time working on his truck... but that's about it. We've really had a very uneventful Summer so far. We kind of "hid out" during some of the heat waves we have had...  I still don't adjust well to high temperatures or humidity... one of those "great" side effect hold overs from thyroid cancer.

I can't tell you when I will be back to blog again. It depends on my energy level and time available. Punky is doing well and thriving with being an only dog. We are still grieving the loss of Nolli-dog. I guess the most exciting around here lately besides going to the ball game, is that I backed into a low sign and scraped the right rear quarter panel of my new car from the bumper to the back door! Ouch!

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

1 comment:

Sandy said...

good to hear from you again...i think of you often