Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rainy Saturdays and Good Books

I have been working my way through the book "The Help". I have spent every spare moment I had reading it. I finish it this morning since it was raining and I didn't want to go anywhere. I loved the book... and I  was totally engaged in it. I read until I fell asleep last night... I can't wait until Wednesday for the movie to come out!

Since it was a rainy Saturday... DH and I worked at going through old boxes of "stuff" that we had left stacked up since moving (3 years ago!). It was mostly paperwork or old clothing... lots of things to be donated to Goodwill and lots of stuff that needed to be tossed out. It felt great to get that done and make more room! As a reward, DH took me out to dinner... we stayed local as the weather was turning a bit crazy...with heavy rains and wind. I didn't feel like being gone too long and having dinner too late. It was an enjoyable meal and we had a great time.

Tomorrow will be a day filled with grocery shopping and laundry... another day at home. I do love being at home!

Thanks for reading! Be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: