Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook...

FOR TODAY (February 1, 2011)...

Outside my window... there is snow everywhere you look... and lots of icicles.

I am thinking... that I cannot wait to go back to work once I am able to go.

I am thankful for... God's Love and Hedge of Protection around me... to be recovering from only "moderate injuries" instead of major head trauma and broken bones or internal injuries.

From the kitchen... there are ginger snaps in the cookie jar, baked my darling husband, and plans for a good hearty meal of meatloaf and baked potatoes for dinner tonite.

I am wearing... jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt and warm socks.

I am creating... order out of chaos from totalling my car two weeks ago.

I am going... absolutely no where... the weather dictates staying in.

I am reading... lots of blogs when I feel like it, facebook and... really, not much else as it's too taxing right now.

I am hoping... to overcome this small obstacle and give God the Glory for seeing me through this time.

I am hearing... the heat coming on, the dogs snoring behind me... and someone's sno-thrower in the distance.

Around the house... things are fairly orderly, I've done some handwashing and have sweaters drying flat.

One of my favorite things...having my husband call me to let me know he made down the turnpike safely in this snow and ice.

A few plans for the rest of the week: only to continue to rest as much as I can, and see the doctor again on Friday and hopefully be well enough to return to work.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Suzannae - so glad you are blogging (and healing). Stay warm.

Jan

teensandtriplets.com

Suzanne said...

Thanks Jan! Healing can be such a tedious process, can't it? I want to go back to work... but my brain says not yet.