Sunday, June 12, 2011

Well... What Do You Know!

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... just into a huge pit of work, and trying to keep up with everything else. I have also been fighting a double ear infection, sore throat and bronchitis. I've been on lots of antibiotics and have 2 new medications added to my regular regimen, one being a bronchial inhaler. I've been working through all of it... and it makes me extremely tired by the end of the day.

I've also been dealing with DH traveling more. He's was gone all of last week, and worked yesterday. We have spent most of today getting him repacked to be gone this week as well. It makes for a tough week for me with extra trips up and down the stairs to walk to the dog (which is fabulous when you can't breathe!)

I did manage to get lots of work done in getting my closet organized while DH was gone. And I did get a little bit of shopping and found some great maxi-dresses for work this summer.

We have yet to get all the flowers planted that we usually do... I don't seem to have the stamina to do all the watering that I did last year. I am not doing nearly as much as I did last year now that I am working full time. I am hoping to add having a weekly housekeeper this summer so that I have more time for the things we want to do. We shall see if the does infact happen, as it depends on how much travel DH will have this summer.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: