Thursday, September 19, 2013

Things I am looking forward to....

Fall is upon us... in just a couple of days!
I am looking forward to a few of the following things:

I am looking forward to the tv show Parenthood returning next week!

I am REALLY looking forward to Million Second Quiz ending. I am sick of that thing!

I am looking forward to my DH's next day off... thinking it will likely be Oct. 5th.

I am looking forward to have a few more things crossed off the "Master Honey-Do list" that is attached to the side of our fridge. This is a long list with lots of projects, both big and small. I would so love to see a bunch of the small stuff crossed!

I am looking forward to finally getting enough money saved up to get my DH's truck back on the road.

I am looking forward to doing one or two more canning projects and then putting all the canning gear away for awhile.

I am looking forward to doing some fall baking... pumpkin bars for one... and some pumpkin scones.

I am looking forward to sitting down at my sewing machine and starting a new quilt project.

I am looking forward to starting a few more chapters to the book that is in process.

Oh... and I am really looking forward to the schedule changing for DH... we are not liking the 11-11 schedule at all!

That's a pretty good list. All realistic and attainable, don't you think?
Thanks for reading! Please have a blessed day.

~Suzanne

No comments: