Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Long Overdue Daybook Post


FOR TODAY (January 17, 2013)...




Outside my window... it's 32 degrees, with 4 inches of snow on the ground.

I am thinking... it's time to start looking for another dog for our house... one that I could train for therapy work.
I am thankful for... a hard working husband that works seemingly endless hours to provide for us.
 
From the kitchen... I made chili last night and plan on making a Frito Pie with left-overs.
 
I am wearing... a black and pink dressing gown... still haven't hit the shower yet today.
I am creating... a new crafting area in the guest room... excited about that!
 
I am going... likely "nowhere" since it's cold and icy out. I like to stay in!
I am reading... the autobiography "Rod"... about Rod Stewart.
I am hoping... to plan a little day trip for DH and I in the coming month.
 
I am hearing... the laundry going in the other room and cars going by on main road.
Around the house... I am working on slowly cleaning things, dusting and putting things away.
 
One of my favorite things... is that Punky dog has become so bonded to me since I am no longer working. She loves to be next to me or even better... being in my lap for a belly rub.
 
A few plans for the rest of the week: To continue to get things back under control after being sick with the flu for 7 days. To be able to sit at my craft table and work on a project.

Thanks for reading... be blessed!
~Suzanne

No comments: