Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ummm... I Forgot!

Part of my little "drama" of not feeling well... is that I forget stuff! It's gotten to the point, that if I am cooking something... I cannot leave the room if it's something like boiling eggs and I need to set a timer once they come to a boil. I cannot remember what I am doing!!!

I also no longer feed the dog... because I cannot remember if I did it or not! I also can't remember if I answered email, paid a bill, or returned a phone call. It's gotten bad! I can remember who is on my prayer request list... because that's one of the things I do when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep... I go back through my prayer list and pray for folks who are ill or in the hospital or had surgery, along with my family and friends.

I also forgot that I asked for prayer about John's job... that it was a huge meeting and that we may have to move again... well... Thank you for your prayers, first of all! And... the outcome of the meeting? Well... that was merely a "big-wig" that had been left out of the loop by his people about the performance of my husband and his company at several "Big Brown" sites... and that because my husband keeps very detailed records of his work tickets and emails detailed accounts of his site visits... he was able to supply his Top Service Manager with all the detailed information for all the sites he has serviced for "Big Brown" in the last 3 months. Mr. Big-Wig is now satisfied with the work done at those sites. We can rest easy that the contracts will remain in place and we do not have to move or look for other work. (Phew!)

Thank you for your patience... is there any other questions or issues that I have overlooked or forgotten about? Please let me know! In the meantime... I will be wandering around here, looking for my memory!

No comments: