Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally! Some down time!

I can say quite proudly, that I took it easy today. We all woke up at 3:30 this morning and all had water and potty breaks. Then we all climbed back into bed and slept quite soundly until 7:30. My body clock went off again, and I knew I needed my medicines. But I still climbed back into bed after that and snoozed and watch tv. I think I finally really got up after 1ish... and still didn't do very much. I have a pot of chili on the stove, we did move some stuff around in the basement... and we are looking to have an easy time of it this evening. This is the way it is for me when I expend so much energy like I did yesterday. Even DH said I was falling asleep and exhausted while trying to get anything done after 5pm, yesterday. I am feeling a little more rested. This week, I have a hair appointment coming up that I am very excited about. And we are going to try and get more done in the 2nd bedroom and get the rest of my clothes sorted out and put in totes to go downstairs to the loft area of the basement. Progress is a very good thing!

No comments: